I’m a former teacher with a passion for working with young people
I do counseling with young people a bit differently
- I work to build trust with your child so they can be open and honest in this process.
- I work from the assumption that deep down, your child is a smart, loving kid.
- Parents are deeply involved in the counseling process, so you'll play an important part in your child's progress.
- Difficulties in School (behavior, academic)
- Compulsive Behaviors (addiction to internet, pornography, video games, etc.)