This new training series addresses the small percent of students who chronically get in trouble and take up a large percent of staff time and energy. Traditional discipline approaches do not work for these students and often makes the problem worse.
This relationship-based program trains staff to be both firm in maintaining school rules and supportive to these students’ unique needs.
- Develop a growth mindset around their identity as students.
- Improve their relationships with staff.
- Improve their motivation to succeed in school.
- Efficiently deescalate emotionally-charged situations with students.
- Talk with students about problem behaviors in a way that builds relationships and decreases future problems.
To Learn More